Why Fish with Little Jon’s Texoma Striper Guide Service?
- I have over 17 years experience fishing Lake Texoma.
- One year my boat had 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place fish in Striper Tournament.
- I enjoy people and love to fish.
- I am friendly and courteous
- I enjoy kids, so bring them along for a trip they will remember.
Kids 12 and under fish for a special rate, just ask me when you call.
- I furnish quality tackle, a well kept boat, and modern electronics.
- Your catch will be filleted and bagged for you.
- You are guaranteed fish or your next trip is on me.
(see my disclaimer)
Fishing on Texoma is Awesome Year Round!
To book a trip, or for more information please call or text me at (405) 990-4590.
Fish on Lake Texoma with Confidence
- Current on all Coast Guard Licenses
- Current on Texas Licenses
- Current on Oklahoma Licenses
- Full Insured
Rates Per Boat
- 1-3 People
- 4 People
- 5 People
- 6 People
- These rates cover up to 6 hours of fishing. Length of trip is determined on how fishing is going.
We will try to keep you out at least four hours even when fishing is really good. The exception to that rule is
when we get a limit of fish that are wounded bad enough they can not be released and live we have to stop fishing.
As a general rule I try to keep most of our limit as we catch them. Then we can catch and release fish from that point
so if the fish stop biting we don't go in with just a few fish
- Call or text for more information. 405-990-4590
Kids 12 and under fish for $60. (rate only applies to one kid per paying adult)
To book a trip, please call us at (877) 817-4590
We are open 6am to Midnight.
What to Bring
- A Lake Texoma fishing license (available where TX or OK licenses are sold).
- Drinks and snacks.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather, including rain gear for rain and boat spray in windy conditions.
- A cooler for drinks and to take filleted fish home.
- A camera, if you want to take pictures.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
Links to other lake texoma fishing trip videos
Please view our policies page for further details